Tradewinds Charters Terms & Conditions
PLEASE CHECK IN 30 MINUTES PROIR TO DEPARTURE TIME. PASSENGERS NEED TO CHECK IN AT OUR TICKET OFFICE TO OBTAIN A BOARDING PASS IN ORDER TO BOARD THE CORRECT BOAT.
Tradewinds Charters Terms and Conditions
1. Tradewinds Charters Online Ordering System: Your credit card will be billed immediately to TRADEWINDS CHARTERS upon the completion of this order. You will only receive confirmation via email if your credit card is successfully billed. To expedite the check in process, we require payment in full when booking your reservation online.
2. Cancellation policy: We have a 72-Hour cancellation policy on all charters, with the exception of Whole Boat Private charters which must be cancelled 7 Days prior to departure date to receive refunds. No refunds will be given if charters are not cancelled within that time. No refunds will be given to no shows.
3. Trips may be cancelled while in progress by the Captain due to changing weather conditions and safety protocol. You will not be charged for trips cancelled PRIOR to departure due to unsafe ocean conditions.
4. ALL drugs, firearms, or explosives of any kind are not allowed on our vessels. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs, or excessive amounts of alcohol.
5. Oregon Fishing Licenses and tags are required to board our vessels when on a fishing trip and can be purchased at our ticket office.
6. Although our trips our usually very successful, and our Captains and crew do everything they can to ensure a great catch, we cannot guarantee catching fish. Whale sightings are not guaranteed.
7. COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver: Due to the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our business is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidelines. Symptoms of COVID-19 include: Fever, Fatigue, Dry Cough, and Difficulty Breathing. You agree to the following: You understand the above symptoms and affirm that you, as well as all members in your charter group, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days. You affirm that you, as well as all members of your charter group, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days. You understand that Tradewinds Charters cannot be held liable for any exposure to COVID-19.
*ONCE ANGLERS RETURN TO THE DOCK WE ASK ONLY 1 PERSON FROM YOUR GROUP TO STAY WITH YOUR FISH WHILE WAITING FOR FISH PROCESSING. This will help us reduce traffic and help with social distancing.
8. Deposits or credits are valid for 365 days from the original trip date.
9. By booking a Charter with us, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions above and also understand that you are boarding a charter vessel out to the Pacific Ocean. Due to the unpredictability of open water, you understand and assume the risks and hazards associated with inshore and offshore charters. These risks and hazards include, but are not limited to, injuries; and the unintentional conduct of any other persons on the boat. You understand and agree that you will not hold the Captain, Crew, or Corporation liable for risks and hazards associated with inshore or offshore charters, and expressly release them from all such risks and hazards.
Due to the requirements of ODFW fish cleaning and crab cooking is available at the dock at the time of return for a small fee and is cash only. *PLEASE REFER TO OUR COVID GUIDELINES IN REGARD TO FISH AND CRAB PROCESSING. Our crew members work very hard to ensure a great trip and tips are greatly appreciated.
Check in times are 30 minuets prior to departure time. Please check in at our ticket office at 118 Coast Hwy 101, Depoe Bay. It is very important that our trips stay on time so please plan for any unexpected delays in your commute.
All gear and tackle are provided. Due to frequent coastal weather changes, we recommend wearing layers and rain gear.
Due to the phenomenal fishing and whale watching in Depoe Bay, pictures & videos from your trip are frequently used or shared on our website and social media. If you prefer us not to use them let us know. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are releasing the rights to these photos and videos unless you specifically state otherwise. Be sure to check our social media and website to see updated pictures of our trips!
The Captains, crew and staff at Tradewinds Charters appreciate your business and look forward to your visit.